First thing's first: my friend called me at five to six this morning because she wanted to be the first one to congratulate me. Why did she even bother waking up? I didn't remember it until I was sitting on the bus on my way to school. I guess I can see how it would be nice and all but wouldn't it be nicer to make sure that I got a good night sleep? And whenever my phone rings when I'm sleeping, it's almost as if my hand knows that it' ringing before my mind does, it just goes there without any self-control from my side. I think my hand is planning to take over the world.
For breakfast I had a piece of cake to fit the celebration. Unfortunately, it was covered in cream and I had to down it pretty fast so that made me feel kinda constipated. As I was walking to the bus stop, a thought struck me; two of my friends weren't going to be in school on my birthday. Not the end of the world just something I noticed with my supernatural eyes of observation.
Throughout the day I've received 4 text messages, 6 phone calls (which includes my aunt and cousin singing "Happy Birthday" to me during my woodwork class), about 5 msn messages and countless amounts of personal greetings. Not to mention that I got a thread dedicated to myself on a forum.
During lunch, my class sang the b-day song in the dining room, which they do for everyone, every year. I went over to a friend's house after school and it was fun! Now when I left her place things started getting weird and we both started getting philosophical.
I missed my bus so she was gonna wait with me until it came, then I reminded her that she needed to buy something in the shop by the bus stop. When we got inside, I realized that there's no tofu in the supermarket down the street so I bought some there. When we got back to the bus stop, a cat approached us and it was chasing leaves. My friend was dead scared that it would run out to the street and become mince-meat but this thing's long enough without me stretching the page further.
When I got on the bus, I saw an old family friend but I wasn't sure if it was him, so I didn't say anything. Something which I couldn't help but notice was that I had developed a limp in my right leg. Don't ask me why, my current theory is that I stood in the blistering cold for too long (though I'm not sure how that's connected to the limp in my leg). When I got home, I talked to my friend and we came to the conclusion that none of this would've happened unless I'd missed the bus. Then we started a long and non-conclusive discussion about fate and destiny.
There you go, mistakes makes people's lives slightly more interesting.
Edit: By mistake I mean missing the bus, not my birthday.
2 comments:
happy b day!!!
Thanks! :D
Post a Comment